Post Action Report

 My name is ____ _____, codename Robin, and this is my report on the events of the last week. Barbara, I know you're reading this, stay out of my personal files.


With Batman's attention divided between multiple catastrophes, he relied on us, his family, to help keep things peaceful on the street. Well, as peaceful as you can get in Gotham. It might be the city I love, and live in, but you can only ever really slow the tide of violence and crime around here. Sometimes it really seems hopeless, but we try to do what we can. In any case, we had gotten word that a bunch of Falcone's thugs were really stepping up their collection racket around Chinatown. I wasn't aware there were any still around after Carmine turned tail, but that's what our tip said. 


Scouting from the rooftops, I could see a group of guys in trench coats going door to door between the establishments, but they didn't look like the usual Falcone goons. They seemed disorganized somehow, like they weren't used to doing this. But they were still collecting money, until one store owner said he couldn't pay and they turned violent. I watched them drag him out onto the street, remaining hidden until they were about to strike him and I had no other choice. I managed to intervene just in time, keeping the civilian from harm, but ended up getting tackled because of it. With my arms pinned at my sides, I couldn't reach my utility belt, and one of the other goons jabbed me in the leg with a needle. I fought to free myself, but the more I struggled the dizzier I became, until I couldn't even tell which way was up or down anymore. 


We need to work on your grapples and escapes, clear your afternoons next week - Cassandra


After a few minutes, I lost consciousness, I don't know how long. But when I came to, I was secured to a chair with my wrists behind my back, and it felt like warm water was being poured on my crotch. It took a few seconds for my vision to come back, but I saw something yellow bouncing in my lap. I then realized it was hair, and as my eyes adjusted, I could see Harley's trademark black and red outfit in the low light, her pigtails swaying as her head bobbed.


Oh my god, getting your first blowjob from HARLEY? - Barbara


I didn't really know what was happening at the time. As far as I could tell, Harleen Quinzel, a.k.a. Harley Quinn, had her mouth around my erect penis and was moving her lips along it. It felt... really good. I could feel her tongue swirling around my dick as she bobbed her head, and the tip started to get really hot. I tried calling her name to get her to stop, but that only made her go faster, and I lost control of my voice. Everything started to tense up after a while, and I ended up squirting something into her mouth, which she swallowed. 


That's called an orgasm, bird brain - Barbara


Remind me to buy some books on sexual education - Bruce


I was still pretty out of it from whatever I was injected with, but I think I remember Harley saying she saved me from the thugs on the street. She had brought me back to wherever I was now to keep me safe, and to let me recover from the drugs. It's not like I'd ever go for a villain, but I always thought Harley was really pretty...


She had you restrained to a chair, those men were hired by her to capture you - Bruce


Robin and Harley, sitting in a tree! K.I.S.S.I.N.G. - Stephanie


After wiping her mouth off, she sat in my lap and released my restraints from behind the chair, kissing me while bringing my hands together in front of her and wrapping them with duct tape. I knew that I probably shouldn't let her, but I couldn't pull away. Her soft lips and perfume kept me in a haze, and before I realized it, my wrists were bound again. 


Sounds like one of Ivy's tricks, we'll run some bloodwork - Bruce


After about five minutes of making out, Harley stood up off of me and pulled up my tights, mentioning something about wanting me camera ready. Leading me by the hand, so to speak, she brought me into another room with a mattress in the center of the room and various recording devices staged around it. There was a window at the far end, so I could see that it was still night, though I didn't know if it was the same day or not. It didn't feel like I was out that long. Bringing me next to a camera on the ceiling, Harley then gave it a peace sign and said something about, um... flexibility training.


SEE ATTACHED PICTURE



Holy shit, look at that fat hog Harley's packing! - Stephanie


You know what, I can see why you like her so much - Barbara


Since I was facing away from Harley, I couldn't really see what was happening, but I sure felt something pressing into my backside. With one hand on my hip, she had her waist pressed against mine, and I could feel her heart beat through whatever was currently nestled between my cheeks. I was terrified, of course, but a part of me didn't want to leave her side. That part won out in the end, and she spun me around, giving me a long, slow, kiss before bringing me to my knees. 


Don't tell me you... - Nightwing


Face to face with Harley's crotch, I got a close look at the oversized bulge in her spandex shorts, and an even closer look when she pulled my face against it. It felt warm against my cheek, and sent my heart racing as it grew even larger, her shorts straining to contain it. With Harley's hand on the back of my head, she rubbed it against my lips and nose, making sure I got a good feel for it. I tried to keep my mouth closed, but inhaling through my nose meant taking in her scent, and breathing became increasingly difficult. Parting my lips, I tried to suck down enough air to slow my pounding heart, but all I got was a mouthful of spandex and dick.


"Ya wanna see it?" I heard her coo above me, and before I could give an answer, she tugged her shorts down. The first thing that struck me, literally, was the size. Flopping out of her bottoms, it came crashing down onto my face as I looked up at her, landing with a heavy thud and smearing some kind of thick clear liquid across my mask. It smelled of her, and when she dragged it across my lips, it tasted faintly of salt as it coated my tongue.


I think we're getting a little off track here - Bruce


Shut up, old man. This is fucking hot - Barbara


Pulling my jaw open with her thumb, Harley began to feed her cock to me, the head resting on my tongue as it oozed more fluid. I could hear her exhaling softly as she rocked her hips, my lips stretching around her shaft as it pushed deeper. The sheer girth of her cock meant I couldn't take it very deep, but I did my best to accept as much as I could. When she finally pulled me off after hammering into my face for a while, I saw by the spit shine on her length that I had only just barely gotten past the head.


"We're gonna have a lotta fun togetha, bird boy," Harley crowed, stroking herself in front of me, "I got some toys for us to play with, but I'm gonna stretch you out the rest of the way with this."


Pushing her cock past my lips one more time, she ran her hand up and down her shaft until more salty goo slid onto my tongue and down my throat. I was becoming enamored by this point, and began to suck quietly, Harley's praise spurring me on. The tip of her shaft began to swell as my lips dragged over it, and I suddenly felt her cock jump in my mouth, thick, warm, liquid hitting the back of my throat. I was so surprised, I just instinctively swallowed, and it was immediately replaced by another spurt. Gulping it down as fast as I could still wasn't enough, and it ended up spilling out of my mouth and onto the floor. Harley didn't seem to mind, though.


Sucking dick and swallowing on the first date? What a slut - Stephanie


As the last of Harley's load slid down the back of my throat, she pulled herself free of my mouth and rubbed the head of her cock across my lips. I wanted more, but she had other plans.


"Come on, up on the bed," she instructed, and I rolled clumsily onto the mattress, still a bit disoriented. I felt her crawl up behind me, and the next thing I felt was the cool air on my backside as Harley's fingernails ripped my tights apart. Her hands pulled my cheeks apart, and something wet began to wriggle against my backdoor, swirling in slow circles before worming its way inside. It wasn't like anything I'd ever felt before, and I wasn't sure what to do, other than sit still. It wasn't bad, by any means... but it wasn't exactly pleasurable either. It was mostly just a strange new sensation. 


I could feel my own dick starting to swell again inside my tights, but I couldn't reach it with my hands duct taped together, and Harley ignored it completely. All I could do was groan into the bed as Harley worked my hole with her tongue. 


We've gotten entirely off topic here. Robin, please just summarize the rest and submit it - Bruce


NO WAY, I want to hear this - Barbara


Yeah, I think we should all be supportive of Robin losing his V-card - Stephanie


I must admit, I am getting quite excited to read the rest - Cassandra


I eventually felt her pull her mouth away, but it was soon replaced by something solid with a pointed tip. It prodded against my ring a few times, but didn't get anywhere, and was quickly removed before something cold and wet poured down my lower back. Harley rubbed the mystery liquid into my skin with her fingers for a little while, paying extra attention to my exposed hole, then pressed the same object from before against it. I tried fighting to keep it out, but the slippery liquid ensured it broke through my ring no matter how hard I squeezed. A quiet groan escaped my lips as Harley slid it back and forth, and I could feel it poking around inside my guts. It was perfectly smooth, but I felt every inch as my hole bore down around it. 


Oh, I know what that is... - Stephanie


Wait, how do you know? - Nightwing


I only had a short time to adjust before Harley pressed something, and the object buzzed to life inside of me, knocking the air from my lungs. The sudden vibrations sapped all the energy from my lower body, but I was positioned in such a way that my backside remained pointed up, even as my torso fell into the bed.


You can just say face down, ass up - Barbara


What the hell is going on around here? - Nightwing


A strange sensation began to grow inside, around where Harley was rubbing the tip of the vibrator, and it eventually began to travel up the length of my cock. It almost felt like I was on the verge of urinating, but nothing came out. 


"Remember this spot, brat wonder," I heard Harley whisper, "I'm gonna be smashing it all night."


I tried to make sense of her words, but my legs began to shake involuntarily as she swirled the toy inside of me. The urge to pee grew stronger, but when I looked between my legs, I saw a silver line of the same clear liquid I'd seen from Harley's cock hanging from my spandex. Each time Harley pressed against that spot, a new drop formed at the head and slowly made its way down the swaying rope of goo. 


The next hour passed as such: Harley would pick a toy from her collection, use it to tease my backside, then inevitably stretch me open as I groaned in discomfort. She made sure to keep hitting the same spot inside, but it just kept me on the edge, unable to finish properly. By the time she was half done, I was already begging for release. 


Robin turned into a little butt slut... - Stephanie


At the end of it all, we had finally gone through her entire stock of toys on hand, but I still hadn't found satisfaction. Harley assured me that she had saved the best for last, and that I would get what I wanted, as she rested her heavy erection between my cheeks. I was so desperate by that point, I would have agreed to anything, and I eagerly panted my approval. 


"Open wide for Auntie Harley!" she mocked, and I felt the head of her cock press firmly against my weakened hole. For all the training and stretching I'd gone through, it was still a struggle to take her, she was easily twice the size of the largest toy. The fat head of her cock gradually slipped past my ring thanks to the copious amounts of lubrication and preparation, and I immediately felt immense pressure as the rest of her shaft barreled in behind it. As my hole closed around the base of her length, I felt her heavy balls resting against my cheeks, already jumping in anticipation, and I forced myself to remain as relaxed as possible.


Hiking one leg up past my waist, Harley hunched over my back and rested her chin on my shoulder, letting me feel her size. I couldn't believe I had taken all of it, I couldn't even fit her inside my mouth. But there was definitely no mistaking her presence in my guts, and the strange mixture of discomfort and pleasure it brought. My own cock had gone soft from the intrusion, but was freely leaking the same liquid as before, in much higher quantities. 


"Smile for the camera, bat brat," was the last thing I heard before Harley's hips drew back, and I began to get pounded mercilessly.


SEE ATTACHED VIDEO



Oh my god... - Barbara


Look at him take it! - Stephanie


... - Cassandra


Do you think she's available? - Nightwing


The sound of her moaning, her hips clapping against my rear, and my own strained groans, all echoed throughout the room as she fucked me into the mattress. I wasn't even sure of what I was saying anymore, and I could only try to hang on to my sanity as Harley sodomized me. My whole lower body turned numb only a few minutes in, the familiar tingle from before turning into agonizing waves of pleasure as Harley's fat dick slammed against the same spot from earlier.


She was most likely pressed against your prostate, the organ that produces seminal fluid - Bruce


Please say you had an anal orgasm! - Stephanie


Just when I couldn't hold on any longer, Harley angled her hips and slammed into me again, setting me off and releasing a huge load of cum into my tights. She spent the next ten minutes recreating that same scenario, fucking me just to build me up, then bullying my prostate until I stained my uniform. With my wrists still restrained, and pinned by her body, I was helpless to resist, and could only hope that she tired out before I did. 


I can clearly see in the thumbnail of the second video that your restraints are undone and your legs are around her waist - Bruce


Lost in my own orgasmic bliss, I failed to notice that her breath had turned ragged, and her movements were becoming erratic. As I clutched at the bed sheets, I felt her swell inside me just before wet heat began to spread inside my belly. It came in waves, one after another, and I could feel her sack jumping against my cheeks as she bred me.


You really should get him those sex ed books, Bruce - Barbara


We both collapsed on the mattress together, worn out and dripping with sweat. Her cock remained buried inside my hole, plugging me up and ensuring none of her seed escaped. As we recovered, she kissed my neck and whispered about knocking me up, impregnating me, and making me her boy wife. Soon after, she had caught her breath and I ended up on my back beneath her, legs over her shoulders. It took two more rounds of intense pounding before she finally wore herself out, and I was able to sneak away as she slept.


Thank you, Robin, for that uh, very detailed report - Bruce


Please come see me at your soonest availability, I have some special training I'd like to try out - Cassandra

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Cabin in the Woods - Full

All the Eggs

Part of the Pack