Dream Girl pt. 1

 

This is a commission by Silver Verity! You can find part 2 on my SubscribeStar!

"Come on, just a little closer... Open your mouth..."


Whispering in the trembling boy's ear, I clapped my hand over my grinning mouth as his lips parted and closed around the dripping disembodied cock in front of his face. He'd spent most of the night running from it, but as adorable as he was, I found myself wanting a little more. Thankfully, all it took was one little suggestion for him to give in to his true desires, and now he was swallowing it down like a champ.


"Don't forget to use your tongue," I whispered, sliding one hand between my thighs, "You want to feel it empty into your throat."


As if in a trance, the boy began to swirl his tongue over the head while squirming in place, his fingers pulling at the hem of his long t-shirt. I could see his own erection poking through the shirt, and I knew my work was just about done after half a year of sneaking into his dorm. I just needed to give it the finishing touch and I'd be off.


"Relax your throat, you're getting a treat for being such a good boy," I murmured, waving my finger at the floating phallus. Obeying my command, it began to throb and pulse, pushing its way easily into the shaggy haired boy's gullet and dumping its warm load into his belly. I spent a little while watching him gulp down helping after helping of imaginary cum, but found myself getting restless before too long. This was the fifth time tonight after all, even filet mignon starts to get old if it's all you have.


"Goodbye, cutie," I sighed, snapping my fingers, "Maybe I'll come back another night to see you again."


The boy and his fantasy suddenly distorted and faded, and soon I was back among the ether where all dreams resided. Like shining stars in the night, they glimmered in the darkness of the void, just waiting for me to play with them. 


"Oh Verity, when are you going to pick something new?" I murmured to myself, floating between the stationary orbs of consciousness. As I passed between them, they revealed their contents to me like miniature televisions, showing me the innermost thoughts of whoever they belonged to. Most were mundane, but every once in a while I'd find a particularly interesting dream that I could either watch or influence, and sometimes maybe even play with the owner. These days, though, just about every night was a downer. It felt like the whole world was in a depression, even I was starting to feel it.


The more I wandered through the void, the more discouraged I became until a thought suddenly hit me. What do people do when they start getting too tired of where they are?


"I'll take a dream vacation!" I cried out, flipping weightlessly in the darkness and accidentally causing the dream orbs around me to bounce away. Of course, it was so simple! If all the dreams around me were dull and depressing, why not just find another part of the world's dreams? I had always wanted to go to Greece, after all.


Closing my eyes and balling my fists, I concentrated as hard as I could on bright sunny beaches, grilled octopus, and... snakes? The world warped and shifted around me for a moment, and after a slight pop I found myself in an elaborately decorated bedroom with marble floors. The large bed in the center of the room had tall pillars at each corner, with white veils between them to obscure the figures within, but I could make out the shapes of at least three women in the center. As the shadows writhed and moaned, I floated over the top of the bed to sate my curiosity, letting out a sharp gasp in surprise.


Lounging lazily towards one end of the mattress was the tallest woman I'd ever seen, her tan skin glistening with sweat. Her long legs seemed to run on forever as my eyes traveled upwards, and I could see her thighs flexing and twitching periodically. Slowly but deliberately, the woman's well manicured fingers slid through another girl's dark hair as her face was pulled into the amazon's crotch, and I inhaled sharply as I watched the pale girl begin to lap eagerly. A second girl with braided blonde locks lay trembling against the woman's chest, and when I shifted over a bit more, I saw the reason why. Apparently not satisfied with having one girl servicing her, the tanned woman had her arm wrapped around the second girl's thin waist, her hand resting calmly between her legs and burying two long fingers into the girl's slit.


I didn't want to expose myself, but I couldn't help but drift closer, my own thighs rubbing together anxiously. Every time the gorgeous woman let out a sigh or shuddered, I found myself chewing on my lip and wishing it were me between her legs. The way her ample chest heaved whenever she moaned, or her grip tightened when the girl hit a particular spot with her tongue, or when her hips moved in slow circles...


Wiping drool from my lips, I lowered myself further to get a better view of the action, but stopped in my tracks as soon as the impressive woman's head came into view. Due to the angle and the veils, I hadn't been able to get a good look at her face before now, but having seen her, I had to stop myself from breaking the barrier and throwing myself into her arms. To say that she was intensely beautiful was an understatement, there was something more to her, something dangerous. Piercing golden eyes stared down at the girl currently pleasuring her, and I could see dangerously sharp fangs behind her perfect lips whenever she moaned softly. More than that, though, in lieu of hair, she had emerald colored snakes shifting and hissing about her head, and I realized that in my prayer for Greece, I had inadvertently invaded the dream of one of the last living symbols of ancient Greece herself.


Bored of her position, the gorgon suddenly pulled the dark haired girl up by her hair and threw her flat onto the bed, straddling her face. I cursed under my breath once more, wishing I could be the one pinned beneath her, but then quickly changed my decision when I saw her lift the blonde girl effortlessly up to her own head. Letting her tongue hang with a smile, the snake haired woman brought the girl's crotch forward and immediately began licking at her cunt with a cheerful hum, nails sinking into the flesh of her backside to keep her still.


I wanted to keep watching, but I could feel my barrier slipping away along with my self respect. Every fiber of my being was screaming to reveal myself and take the place of either girl, but I couldn't just disrupt dreams like that. I had to have some kind of standards, after all. As my barrier started to fail completely, I began to exit the gorgon lady's dream and head back to the void, but just before I slipped away, I watched one bright yellow eye turn towards me and stare for a moment, the black iris constricting.


"Holy shit, I need a drink," I gasped, now safely floating through nothing. Reaching down to touch my own thighs, I found they were already soaked with my own juices. "Alright, well at least I know how to get back."


After an agonizingly slow eighteen hours in the real world, I rushed home and sat on my bed, shutting my eyes tight to bring myself back into a dream state. I felt the room stretch and pull away, and then suddenly I was there once more, floating among the orbs of people's fantasies. Without hesitation, I began to focus on the same images as before, beaches, tzatziki, snakes, and with a soft pop, I found myself in the same bedroom. I could recognize the bed, the veils, the white stone floor, but everything seemed just a bit hazy and out of focus. Taking a peek behind the curtain, I saw the same gorgon as before, but with her eyes closed on the bed.


"Oh, right, she's not ready to dream yet," I whispered, pulling away. It seemed that she had only just fallen asleep, and her mind was still not in the REM phase. Lucky for me, I could hurry that along, and I took a position above her, floating right beside her ear. 


"You want to be worshiped, you deserve to be worshiped," I murmured quietly, watching her eyelids twitch as I spoke, "The first girl you see belongs to you, do with her what you will."


Looking to the foot of the bed, I saw the shapes of the girls from the other night beginning to form, but with a wave of my finger they faded away into nothing. They had their turn, now it was mine. Stripping down to my black lingerie, I knelt at the foot of the bed until the gorgon began to stir, trying not to bite through my lip when she sat up. 


"Hey, what are you doing all the way over there?" she demanded, grabbing the sheets and dragging me closer, "And why are your clothes still on?"


Not sure if I should say anything, I dug my nails into my thighs as she pulled me in, melting almost immediately when she grabbed the back of my head and kissed me. This wasn't the first time I had inserted myself into someone's dream, but I felt like this was probably the most dangerous. Even through just the force of her lips on mine, and her fingers tangling themselves in my silver hair, I could tell how powerful she was. Helpless in her arms, I yelped into her mouth as she shredded my undergarments and threw them aside.


"Open yourself up for mommy Callidora," she whispered, and my legs parted as if by magic. I thought for a moment that it was good that I learned her name, but that thought instantly disappeared along with all others when her fingers found my slit. Electricity shot up my spine as soon as her fingers made contact, and finding that I was already dripping and ready for her, she slid two inside without any hesitation. I tried to stifle a moan by sinking my teeth into my bottom lip, but she still managed to force it out by curving her fingers and rubbing in slow circles, leaving me limp and completely at her mercy.


The next few minutes passed in a blur as Callidora fingered me better than anyone, even myself, had ever done so before. Spreading and crossing her digits inside me, she constantly hit new spots and had me trembling during the duration. My legs kept spasming and trying to close around her hand, but kept me in place without any effort at all, humming playfully as she brought me to an earth shaking orgasm. Throwing my face into her chest, I tried to muffle my cry while I came around her fingers. I could hear her laughing softly in my ear, but her fingers never once stopped moving and when she finally stopped playing with me, her entire hand was soaked in my juices and I was left staring blankly up at the ceiling.


"Don't pass out on me yet, you're nowhere near done..." Callidora chuckled, dragging me by my hair onto her lap. I was still coming down from my high and unable to focus clearly, but it looked like something was growing between her legs. Sensing my disorientation, Callidora very kindly grabbed the back of my head and pulled my face closer, mashing my lips against something warm and long, but it was still swelling larger. "Come get a taste, pet..."


Hooking one finger into my mouth, Callidora pulled my jaw open and lowered my mouth onto something round and cylindrical, with a slightly salty taste. As soon as her finger slipped free, I closed my lips around the familiar shape of a cock and immediately fell into a rhythm I knew very well. I half expected the gorgon to force herself deeper, but after introducing me to her solid length she simply lied back and watched me service her. I was more than happy to oblige, of course, my tongue was already teasing the underside of her cock and drawing out the first drops of precum. 


Smooching up and down her majestic shaft, I dragged my tongue up the side and took her properly into my mouth, shivering with satisfaction when I felt her spurt more salty ooze in response. My hands found their way to the rest of her length and began stroking mindlessly, her thick meat throbbing just beneath her soft skin. I could tell she was getting closer to releasing her wonderful white gift onto my tongue, but instead of letting me taste it properly, Callidora's nails dug into my skull as she finally forced my mouth down onto her pulsing cock. I tried to relax my throat to make it easier on myself, but the sheer size rendered my efforts futile. Coughing and gagging, I was relentlessly pushed further and further until my nose bumped against her pelvis. Tears streamed down my cheeks as my throat tightened around her shaft, but her hand remained atop my head like an immovable weight, and I heard her groan quietly as the thick member in my gullet began to throb. 


Thick seed flowed up the gorgon's cock and down my throat, until it finally settled in my stomach and warmed me from inside. I was quickly running out of breath at this point, but no matter how hard I struggled I couldn't free myself from her grip, and her orgasm was far from over. Several more long spurts of gorgon ooze landed in my belly as spots of white started to appear in front of my eyes, and just as I felt myself begin to drift out of consciousness, Callidora removed my mouth from her shaft.


Falling flat on the bed with cum staining my lips, I tried to take a second to catch my breath but was immediately grabbed by my waist and brought over Callidora's still perfectly erect cock. With all the effort one puts into moving a doll about, she lowered me slowly onto her shaft until I was impaled halfway and my thighs quivered uncontrollably. I knew what she was expecting, but I still wasn't completely recovered from my first orgasm, and hers. Nevertheless, I fought my failing nerves and braced my hands on her soft breasts, raising my hips slowly and letting out a broken moan when they dropped back into place. Callidora's shaft filled every part of me and then some, stretching me out to an almost uncomfortable degree. I could feel my inner walls clinging to her cock as I rode her carefully, but I soon found myself thrown onto my back with my ankles beside my head.


"Don't have all night for you to adjust," Callidora grunted, hooking her arms underneath my knees. I almost let out a word of protest, but a quick thrust of the gorgon's hips changed that immediately. She was too big. Way too big. But despite the pain and discomfort, I wanted more. Having choked on her cock not two minutes prior, I knew it was far too large to fit inside me properly, but that didn't mean I didn't want her to try. Callidora seemed to have a similar thought, and with an especially heavy thrust, buried another inch inside me, forcing a cry out of me. But she wasn't finished yet, and after a second of pause, she drew her hips back and slammed forward once more. I could feel her stretching me out even further, and when the head of her cock landed on the third thrust, I couldn't help myself any longer.


"F-f-f... FUCK!" I screamed, pulling desperately at the bedsheets and immediately biting down on my lip to quiet myself. I'd never cursed out loud before, but Callidora managed to draw it out of me just by putting it in. God, was I becoming a one pump chump?


"Good girl, you've managed to take all ten inches," Callidora laughed, sitting up for a moment. Letting my ankles rest against her shoulders, she took two fingers and slowly walked them up the center of my pelvis. Step by step, they made their way up to just bellow my bellybutton and sat. "Can you feel it here?" she asked, before pulling her hips back and driving them forward, "How about now?"


Staring up at Callidora's face, I found the discomfort started to fade as she hammered into me, the rhythmic sound of her grunts and the slap of her pelvis against my backside filling the room. Every thrust hit deep, deeper than I ever thought possible, and after a few short minutes of methodical pounding, I felt myself on the verge of another orgasm.


"You know, I'm the last of my race," whispered Callidora, leaning down and bringing her lips close to my ear, "But we'll change that soon enough."


It took a second for her words to register, but when I finally realized what she was talking about, her sharp fangs had already sunk into the base of my neck. Excruciating pain radiated across my skin and throughout my collar, but combined with Callidora's nonstop attempt to breed me, it only managed to set off the most shameful orgasm of my life. Hopelessly pinned, bitten, and about to be impregnated by an ancient monster, I let out an obscene moan as I milked Callidora's cock, her own orgasm following shortly. I could feel each pulse of her shaft as it deposited its seed directly into my womb, a wet heat spreading throughout my midsection before slowly fading. With a heavy sigh, I wondered how long it would be before Callidora removed herself, but her teeth only latched tighter, and her hips began driving forward once more after only a few moments.


The pain of Callidora's fangs piercing my skin gradually turned to a dull numbness, though her constant pounding continued until I was inseminated twice more over the next hour. My body reacted accordingly, squeezing her shaft with my inner walls, legs shaking in the air, but I no longer had control over my own limbs. Her immense strength had kept me still at the outset, but even after her mouth detached from my neck and she knelt between my legs, I still remained flat on her bed, unable to move. All I could do was stare up at the beautiful woman's heaving breasts as she emptied a fourth load inside my worn out pussy, the excess seed leaking out around her cock and pooling beneath my waist.


"Oh, you feel heavenly," Callidora sighed, pausing briefly after her latest attempt to knock me up, "Don't worry, the venom will wear off after I'm sure I've secured an heir. Better safe than sorry, though."


Grabbing me by my hips, she resumed her efforts and immediately drew out another orgasm from my overstimulated body. I'd lost count of how many times I'd cum hours ago, but the size and force of her cock burying itself in my depths meant every orgasm was just as intense as the last. I couldn't tell if it was a result of her venom or just severe exhaustion, but I felt my focus start to fade until I was just a piece of meat being impaled on Callidora's shaft, my eyes rolling up in my head and drool cascading from my lips. Intense heat spread throughout my belly once more, and then the world crashed down around me.


The sound of waves softly rolling along a beach behind scattered bird song gradually roused me awake, though I was reluctant to move. Everything was so soft and warm, and I could feel Calldiora's chest slowly rising and falling behind me, her arm loosely wrapped around my torso. 


Wait. This wasn't a dream any longer.


My eyes snapped open as I realized what had happened, and I began to gently lift Callidora's hand off of me, sliding ever so slowly towards the edge of the bed. Presenting myself in the dreams of others always brought a risk, but this was the first time I'd been so overwhelmed that I came back with the dreamer. If I could just make it outside the bedroom, I'd be able to escape back into the dream world without waking her, and I'd be home free. Just a little further, I could feel the edge of the mattress with my toes...


"Where do you think you're going, my little dreamwalker?" Callidora whispered, and a hand on my throat dragged me back into her embrace, "We were having such a good time together, you can't just leave now."


"Oh, me? I was just going to head out, I didn't want to disturb you," I managed to choke out before her grip around my neck tightened. 


"Nonsense. You should stay and relax, for as long as you need to," she hissed, her nails drawing blood, "I inssssist."


Her words seemed as cold and venomous as her bite, but as one hand kept me gasping for air, the other slid up my side and across to my chest, her fingers squeezing and sinking into my right breast. With the memories of last night still fresh in my mind, I parted my legs instinctively to allow her access and I heard her snicker behind my ear, her tongue slowly creeping in.


"Did you really come all this way just to be owned by me?" Callidora murmured, rolling me onto my stomach and pinning me with her weight, "I'm curious what kind of person willingly walks into the lion's den, but I suppose I shouldn't look a gift slut in the mouth."


Releasing my throat, the gorgon allowed me to take in a few desperately needed breaths as she pulled my wrists over my head. I heard a soft hissing before something began coiling itself around my arms, and I realized with a shudder that she must be using her snakes to keep me bound while she played with the rest of my body. One of the gorgon's long arms slid down the front of my body until it reached my slit, and just like in her dream, I was already wet and willing.


"Oh, I see now. You enjoy being taken," Callidora laughed aloud, rubbing two fingers against my lower lips teasingly, "This is what you wanted all along."


"N-no! That's not true, I just wanted to explore new dreams!" I lied, hiding my excited smile in the bed sheets.


"Your body seems to tell a different story here," said Callidora, plunging two fingers into my depths, "Don't worry. Ever am I a gracious host..."


Hooking her ankle against mine, she spread my legs apart as she held me against the bed, her fingers already working frantically to bring me to my first orgasm of the morning. Her free arm wrapped around my torso from behind, fingers once again finding my breasts, and I felt almost complete. Turning my head to the side, I flipped my hair as best I could to expose my neck in hopes that she would take the hint. Callidora was an expert at bringing me pleasure, to be sure, but it felt just the tiniest bit hollow without a hint of pain. Luckily, she took notice immediately and let out a quiet chuckle before bringing her mouth lower, her soft breath landing on my skin. Twisting and curling her fingers inside my cunt like before, she had me riding on the edge of orgasm for too long, her lips and tongue teasing every inch of my neck. 


Finally, when I had just about given up hope, Callidora squeezed me almost painfully tight in her arms and bared her fangs, sinking them deep into my exposed skin and injecting me with her venom. Eyelids fluttering, I let out a low groan as I came hard beneath her. My entire body tensed and struggled reflexively, but Callidora kept herself coiled around me, her arms gripping me ever tighter and one leg snaking around my own. Completely immobilized, I couldn't do anything but tremble as she kept her jaws affixed to my neck, her fingers still working themselves in and out of my soaked slit. After bringing me to climax a second time, Callidora finally began to release me, unwinding herself from my body and lying beside me.


"So, do you still want to leave?" she said with a smirk, stroking my cheek with one finger.


"I really sh... I should... I should get go..." I slurred, trying to climb to my feet and immediately falling over, "Oh.. Ohkay, mayve I should stay a wh.. while."


"If you've finally dispensed with the charade, come show your devotion to your new mistress," Callidora whispered, parting her legs and pointing down at her own pink lips. Though I could still speak, the rest of my body felt like it was made of Jell-o and after a few failed attempts of crawling between her thighs, Callidora finally grabbed me by my hair and dragged me forward. With my face mashed roughly against her crotch, I let my tongue fall from my lips as I attempted to service the literal goddess above me. The venom coursing through my veins made it a tad difficult, however, though my sloppy licking still rewarded me with soft moans from Callidora. 


"I might have gone a little overboard with the biting, you just taste... delicious," she sighed, resting her hand suspiciously gently on the top of my head, "You'll grow accustomed to it. We're going to be spending a lot of time together, after all..."



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Cabin in the Woods - Full

All the Eggs

Part of the Pack